ANTIGENTEST PROFI NANTONG DIAGNOS BIOTECHNOLOGY
Acro 2019-nCov IgG / IgM rapid test
Why the Acro 2019-nCoV IgG/IgM rapid test?
- Qualitative rapid test - high accuracy
- Fast results in just 10 minutes
- Only 20 µl blood from the fingertip
- IgG: rel. Sensitivity > = 98%, rel. Specificity 98%
- IgM: rel. Sensitivity 85%, rel. Specificity 96%
Through the selective detection of specific IgG and IgM, serological tests enable an assessment of the infection status in Covid-19 patients. While an acute, primary SARS-CoV-2 infection is characterized by the presence of detectable IgM approximately 3-7 days after the onset of infection, a possible secondary SARS-CoV-2 infection increases the SARS-CoV-2-IgG- Concentrations found. Persistently elevated IgG titers after SARS-CoV-2 infections can be demonstrated as positive test results, even if the concentration of the infectious agent in the blood has dropped below the detection limit of the PCR.
Scope of delivery
- 25x 2019-nCov IgG/IgM rapid test cassettes
- 25x droppers
- 1x buffer solution