Lactate Scout 4 – Simple, accurate and reliable lactate analyzer
Lactate Scout 4 is the number one choice for sports scientists and professional athletes globally. The Lactate Scout 4 is a simple and reliable lactate meter perfect for training outdoors, in the gym or for analysing performance in a laboratory.
The Lactate Scout 4 makes is easy to handle and allows for rapid assessment of lactate levels.
The Lactate Scout 4 is ideal for both coaches and athletes to assess endurance, devise optimum training programmes, avoid overtraining and use metabolic information to help set target heart rate zones.
The handheld Lactate Scout 4 requires only 0.2 µl of capillary blood, provides results in 10 seconds and can store up to 500 results. Lactate Scout 4 connects with Bluetooth® enabled heart rate monitors and features a stopwatch function to help analyse performance. With an integrated step test function and Bluetooth® connectivity, the Lactate Scout 4 is one of the most advanced hand-held lactate analysers on the market.
The Lactate Scout 4 is user-friendly, the e-paper display is easy to navigate and provides excellent readability in varying light conditions and at different viewing angles.
Easy to use
- Insert/remove sensor to turn on/off
- Simplified navigation to enable flexibility whilst training
- Only 0.2 µl of capillary blood required
- Pre-calibrated sensors
- Device calibrated by simple coding
- Lactate measurement value, date/time, measuring mode,
temperature, heart rate and memory ID on a single display
- Automatic self-test
Practical and reliable
- Stores up to 500 results
- 1,000 tests using just 2 x CR2450 batteries
- Integrated Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity
- Pocket-size: 91 mm (h) x 46 mm (w) x 21 mm (d)
- Lightweight: 60 g
- Operating range: 10-45 °C and max. 85 % humidity
|Lactate Scout 4 Solo||7023-0441-0246|
|Lactate Scout 4 Start Set||7023-0441-0568|